import_export
ÀÚÀ¯È«º¸ F
¾î¶² ³»¿ëÀ̵ç È«º¸ÇÏ½Ç ¼ö ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù. ÇÏ·ç 3°³ °Ô½Ã¹° Á¦ÇÑ.
»õ·Î°íħ | ·Î±×ÀÎ
À͸í
µî·ÏÀÏ : 2014-02-21 04:30:00 | ±Û¹øÈ£ : 99814 | 0
1341¸íÀÌ Àоú¾î¿ä ¸ð¹ÙÀÏÈ­¸é URL º¹»ç
Korean Language Private Tutorship (¿Ü±¹ÀÎÀ» À§ÇÑ Çѱ¹¾î °ú¿Ü)
Korean Language Private Tutorship
¿Ü±¹ÀÎÀ» À§ÇÑ Çѱ¹¾î °ú¿Ü

Hello.  I am looking for foreign students who need  intensive Korean tutoring.  

As you probably already know, learning Korean language is very challenging task. It means that you should get familiar to the whole linguistic system of  a different kind and tons of customary expressions which are closely related to indigenous Korean culture in general.  It also involves adapting to fairly different phonetic order.

I specialized myself in tutoring foreigners who want to use Korean language in a very precise and academic manner. I will  help you to read serious columns and intellectual books written in Korean. I will also assist you in public speaking and academic writing in the language.

To organize a study for particular test, including TOPIK, etc., is also possible.

I graduated from Korea University, Department of Law with a double-major in political science, Department of Political Science and  Economics.  I am currently a graduate student in Seoul National University majoring philosophical studies, with a particular interest in the field of Aesthetics.  I am relatively fluent in English, and have a very limited command of Japanese and Chinese.

I also recently attained the official certificate of the Korean Language Teacher from the National Institute of the Korean Language (NIKL, ±¹¸³±¹¾î¿ø) on Feb 7, 2014.

I deem private tutoring of  academic Korean very active process. During the process the tutor as well as the tutee will experience a genuine flow of  intellectual exchange that involves not only  linguistics but positively also the colossal traditions of more than two cultures. I  truly welcome you.

The tutoring fee is 15,000KW/ Hour.
Tutoring place should be close to the Anam campus, Korea University. Group study rooms within the campus are highly desirable.

If you are interested in the tutorship, please contact me via E-mail.
The address is : moltenlies@gmail.com

Thank you.

Ãâó : °í·Á´ëÇб³ °íÆĽº 2024-05-15 18:59:49:

»õ·Î°íħ | ¸ñ·Ïº¸±â 
´ñ±ÛÀ» ÀÛ¼ºÇÏ½Ç ¼ö ¾ø½À´Ï´Ù. (±ÇÇÑÀÌ ¾ø´Â ȸ¿ø·¹º§)
¸ñ·Ïº¸±â 
Ä·ÆÛ½ºÇÁ·»Áî | ´ëÇ¥ : ¹ÚÁ¾Âù
¼­¿ï ¼ººÏ±¸ ¾È¾Ï·Î83 5F
»ç¾÷ÀÚ µî·Ï¹øÈ£ : 391-01-00107
Åë½ÅÆǸž÷½Å°í : 2019-¼­¿ï¼ººÏ-1598
02-925-1905
e-mail : kopapa@koreapas.com
°íÆĽº ¼Ò°³ | ÀÌ¿ë¾à°ü | °³ÀÎÁ¤º¸Ãë±Þ¹æħ | ÀÌ¿ë¹®ÀÇ | FAQ