import_export
°í´ë´º½º N
µû²öµû²öÇÑ Çг» ¼Ò½ÄÀ» ÀüÇÕ´Ï´Ù.
»õ·Î°íħ | ·Î±×ÀÎ
À͸í
GT | µî·ÏÀÏ : 2016-03-03 16:01:21 | ±Û¹øÈ£ : 7452 | 0
1986¸íÀÌ Àоú¾î¿ä ¸ð¹ÙÀÏÈ­¸é URL º¹»ç
[NEWS] KU Medical Center and Miracle for Africa Enter into a MOU

Pictured is the MOU signing ceremony. Provided by medifonews.com.

By Kim DaHyun (byejen@korea.ac.kr)

Korea University Medical Center (KUMC) and Miracle for Africa have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) on February 23 to reinforce healthcare cooperation in Africa. Through this MOU, KUMC and Miracle for Africa are planning to coordinate their best efforts to invigorate the medical system in Africa.

Dr. Kim Hyo Myung, the President and CEO of KUMC, and Chung Yoo Geun, Chief Director of Miracle for Africa appeared at the MOU signing ceremony to make the agreement official. At the ceremony, Dr. Kim said, ¡°KUMC has always pursued diverse areas of activities in the name of its mission to achieve contribution to human society through medicine.¡±

He added, ¡°Serving this MOU as its motivation, I hope that KUMC¡¯s medical cooperation with Africa can become further vitalized.¡± This is not KUMC¡¯s first efforts to improve medical conditions in developing regions as KUMC has in the past stepped forward in order to help out with medical development in Mongolia and Bolivia.

In addition, Chief Director Chung said, ¡°I am well aware that KUMC has past experiences in international health service via Mongolia and Bolivia.¡± He added, ¡°I am looking forward to KUMC utilizing their know-how in the field of international cooperation to start novel enterprises with our foundation.¡±
Ãâó : °í·Á´ëÇб³ °íÆĽº 2024-04-28 03:38:53:

»õ·Î°íħ | ¸ñ·Ïº¸±â 
´ñ±ÛÀ» ÀÛ¼ºÇÏ½Ç ¼ö ¾ø½À´Ï´Ù. (±ÇÇÑÀÌ ¾ø´Â ȸ¿ø·¹º§)
¸ñ·Ïº¸±â 
Ä·ÆÛ½ºÇÁ·»Áî | ´ëÇ¥ : ¹ÚÁ¾Âù
¼­¿ï ¼ººÏ±¸ ¾È¾Ï·Î83 5F
»ç¾÷ÀÚ µî·Ï¹øÈ£ : 391-01-00107
Åë½ÅÆǸž÷½Å°í : 2019-¼­¿ï¼ººÏ-1598
02-925-1905
e-mail : kopapa@koreapas.com
°íÆĽº ¼Ò°³ | ÀÌ¿ë¾à°ü | °³ÀÎÁ¤º¸Ãë±Þ¹æħ | ÀÌ¿ë¹®ÀÇ | FAQ