°í´ë´º½º N
µû²öµû²öÇÑ Çг» ¼Ò½ÄÀ» ÀüÇÕ´Ï´Ù.
»õ·Î°íħ | ·Î±×ÀÎ
À͸í
GT | µî·ÏÀÏ : 2015-12-03 22:47:47 | ±Û¹øÈ£ : 7348 | 0
1933¸íÀÌ Àоú¾î¿ä ¸ð¹ÙÀÏÈ­¸é URL º¹»ç
[NEWS] Hwang Sok-yong Gives a Special Lecture at KU

÷ºÎ À̹ÌÁö : 1°³

Pictured is Hwang, during his lecture. Photographed by Kim DaHyun.

By Kim DaHyun (byejen@korea.ac.kr)

Korea University¡¯s (KU) College of Liberal Arts has been hosting special lectures as part of ¡®Park Jun-gu (¡¯62, Philosophy) Charity Fund¡¯s College of Liberal Arts Invitational Special Lectures with Notable Figures.¡¯ On December 3, the second special lecture in the series was hosted, featuring novelist Hwang Sok-yong. The lecture was held at room 132 in the College of Liberal Arts building.

Born in Manchuria in 1943, novelist-slash-Vietnam War veteran Hwang Sok-yong is an alumnus of Dongguk University (DU) and has written various bestselling books such as The Road to Sampo (1987), The Old Garden (2000), and Gebabbaragibyeol ¡°Evening Star¡± (2008). Hwang has received many of Korea¡¯s most prestigious literary awards and was shortlisted for the Prix Femina Etranger.

Hwang discoursed on his creative process, the censorship of literature, and Korean literature. During the talk, Hwang said, ¡°The Old Garden is a self-biography—it is my story. In it is expressed my experiences of visiting North Korea, seeking asylum, and going to prison. This was because I believed my story needed to be told before I could go back to being a novelist after 10 years of vacuum in my career.¡± He also spoke out about the importance of languages and expressed his anguish over lost languages during colonial periods.
Ãâó : °í·Á´ëÇб³ °íÆĽº 2024-04-28 11:20:41:

»õ·Î°íħ | ¸ñ·Ïº¸±â 
´ñ±ÛÀ» ÀÛ¼ºÇÏ½Ç ¼ö ¾ø½À´Ï´Ù. (±ÇÇÑÀÌ ¾ø´Â ȸ¿ø·¹º§)
¸ñ·Ïº¸±â 
Ä·ÆÛ½ºÇÁ·»Áî | ´ëÇ¥ : ¹ÚÁ¾Âù
¼­¿ï ¼ººÏ±¸ ¾È¾Ï·Î83 5F
»ç¾÷ÀÚ µî·Ï¹øÈ£ : 391-01-00107
Åë½ÅÆǸž÷½Å°í : 2019-¼­¿ï¼ººÏ-1598
02-925-1905
e-mail : kopapa@koreapas.com
°íÆĽº ¼Ò°³ | ÀÌ¿ë¾à°ü | °³ÀÎÁ¤º¸Ãë±Þ¹æħ | ÀÌ¿ë¹®ÀÇ | FAQ