°í´ë´º½º N
µû²öµû²öÇÑ Çг» ¼Ò½ÄÀ» ÀüÇÕ´Ï´Ù.
»õ·Î°íħ | ·Î±×ÀÎ
À͸í
GT | µî·ÏÀÏ : 2015-11-17 21:44:41 | ±Û¹øÈ£ : 7269 | 0
1887¸íÀÌ Àоú¾î¿ä ¸ð¹ÙÀÏÈ­¸é URL º¹»ç
[NEWS] ¡°Time Walking Through Worries¡±uccessfully held by KUSPA

÷ºÎ À̹ÌÁö : 1°³

Student reading worries of other students at the ¡°Time Walking Through Worries¡± booth. Photographed by Lee Jeong Min.

By Lee Jeong Min (cosmos0330@korea.ac.kr)

¡°Time Walking Through Worries¡± event was held on November 17, at the People¡¯s Square. Hosted by Korea University Supporting & Planning Agency (KUSPA), this project was designed to console and cheer up KU students who have diverse worries. There were three big activities hosted at the same time as follows: ¡°Take Care of My Worries¡±, ¡°I Need Energy¡±, and ¡°I Need Some Sleep.¡±

The first thing students were asked to do was to write their worries anonymously on a small piece of paper, provided by KUSPA. Then they would post it up on a big wall—along with other many worries already attached there—and read the stories of others. Those who shared their worries through this booth were given out a free calligraphy bookmark.

After that, students were given the choice of selecting between two activities. In ¡°I Need Energy¡±, participants relieved their stress by popping balloons that were filled with paint Meanwhile at the ¡°I Need Some Sleep¡± booth, students made Dream Catchers and Worry Dolls, and took the time to look back on themselves and engage in ¡°healing¡± through artistic means.

¡°This event was initially designed to let the students know that they are not alone in their lonely and worry-full lives,¡± KUSPA commented on how it came up with such a creative event. Approximately 300 KU students visited the Worry booths, and engaged in the activities with smiles that seemed to have taken away their worries.

Ãâó : °í·Á´ëÇб³ °íÆĽº 2024-04-30 19:49:15:

»õ·Î°íħ | ¸ñ·Ïº¸±â 
´ñ±ÛÀ» ÀÛ¼ºÇÏ½Ç ¼ö ¾ø½À´Ï´Ù. (±ÇÇÑÀÌ ¾ø´Â ȸ¿ø·¹º§)
¸ñ·Ïº¸±â 
Ä·ÆÛ½ºÇÁ·»Áî | ´ëÇ¥ : ¹ÚÁ¾Âù
¼­¿ï ¼ººÏ±¸ ¾È¾Ï·Î83 5F
»ç¾÷ÀÚ µî·Ï¹øÈ£ : 391-01-00107
Åë½ÅÆǸž÷½Å°í : 2019-¼­¿ï¼ººÏ-1598
02-925-1905
e-mail : kopapa@koreapas.com
°íÆĽº ¼Ò°³ | ÀÌ¿ë¾à°ü | °³ÀÎÁ¤º¸Ãë±Þ¹æħ | ÀÌ¿ë¹®ÀÇ | FAQ