°í´ë´º½º N
µû²öµû²öÇÑ Çг» ¼Ò½ÄÀ» ÀüÇÕ´Ï´Ù.
»õ·Î°íħ | ·Î±×ÀÎ
À͸í
GT | µî·ÏÀÏ : 2015-05-13 16:38:42 | ±Û¹øÈ£ : 6599 | 0
1982¸íÀÌ Àоú¾î¿ä ¸ð¹ÙÀÏÈ­¸é URL º¹»ç
[NEWS] Lee Chun-soo¡¯s Love for KU

÷ºÎ À̹ÌÁö : 1°³

Lee Chun-soo receiving an appreciation plaque for his donation from KU President Yeom Jae Ho. Provided by korea.ac.kr.

By Lim Jae Heun (jaehlim95@korea.ac.kr)

On May 4, Korea University (KU) held a KU development fund donation ceremony with the soccer player Lee Chun-soo (¡¯00, Physical Education), who currently plays for Incheon United Football Club (FC), in the KU President Yeom Jae Ho¡¯s office in the Main Hall at 11 A.M. He participated in the event because of his 100 million Korean Won to KU.

At the ceremony, Lee Chun-soo revealed that he wanted the donation to be used for the betterment of the athletic performance of the KU players and scholarship for Physical Education students.

Lee also said that ¡°I sometimes spend time exercising with my junior colleagues. I hope I helped just even a bit the junior colleagues to grow up to become excellent athletes with knowledge, morals, and health.¡± He further commented that ¡°When I was attending school, I received a lot of love from senior colleagues. I, as well, want to continue on their spirit and show my love for the junior colleagues.¡±

Lee Chun-soo entered KU in 2000, and played for the World Cup, Olympic Games, and Asian Games as a part of the national soccer team of Korea. After playing in Spanish, Dutch, European, and the Middle Eastern leagues, he returned to Korea for Korean-League and resumed his soccer player career.

Ãâó : °í·Á´ëÇб³ °íÆĽº 2024-04-28 00:01:40:

´ñ±Û¼ö 2
»õ·Î°íħ | ¸ñ·Ïº¸±â | ´ñ±Û¾²±â

´ñ±Û 1 À͸í 2015-05-13 23:08:08
KU loves Lee Chun-Soo, too. :

´ñ±Û 2 À͸í 2015-05-19 13:42:04
I love Lee Chun Soo¢¾ :

´ñ±ÛÀ» ÀÛ¼ºÇÏ½Ç ¼ö ¾ø½À´Ï´Ù. (±ÇÇÑÀÌ ¾ø´Â ȸ¿ø·¹º§)
¸ñ·Ïº¸±â 
Ä·ÆÛ½ºÇÁ·»Áî | ´ëÇ¥ : ¹ÚÁ¾Âù
¼­¿ï ¼ººÏ±¸ ¾È¾Ï·Î83 5F
»ç¾÷ÀÚ µî·Ï¹øÈ£ : 391-01-00107
Åë½ÅÆǸž÷½Å°í : 2019-¼­¿ï¼ººÏ-1598
02-925-1905
e-mail : kopapa@koreapas.com
°íÆĽº ¼Ò°³ | ÀÌ¿ë¾à°ü | °³ÀÎÁ¤º¸Ãë±Þ¹æħ | ÀÌ¿ë¹®ÀÇ | FAQ