°í´ë´º½º N
µû²öµû²öÇÑ Çг» ¼Ò½ÄÀ» ÀüÇÕ´Ï´Ù.
»õ·Î°íħ | ·Î±×ÀÎ
À͸í
GT | µî·ÏÀÏ : 2015-03-25 22:57:47 | ±Û¹øÈ£ : 6288 | 0
1619¸íÀÌ Àоú¾î¿ä ¸ð¹ÙÀÏÈ­¸é URL º¹»ç
[NEWS] Donation from the First Female Graduate of KU Business School

÷ºÎ À̹ÌÁö : 1°³

Mrs. Jeon receiving a certificate for her donation. Provided by korea.ac.kr.

By Lim Jae Heun (jaehlim95@korea.ac.kr)

On March 23, Jeon Yoon Jah (¡¯51, Business), the graduate of the first class of Korea University (KU) Business School donated 500 million Korean Won (KRW) as a scholarship fund. As the first female graduate of the Business school, she has also previously donated a sum of money, approximately amounting to 500 million KRW, which she had earned her entire life until 2010. When she donated, she chose to use the rent payment money she will receive for 10 years from her real estate until 2020 to two Business School students every semester as ¡°Jeon Yoon Jah scholarship¡±. She said that in the year 2020, the real estate will be sold and the money generated will be invested into the development KU Business School.

Mrs. Jeon revealed that ¡°At the time I attended school, which was the 1950s, it was strange to see a female student studying business. Now, however, I am impressed by the great number of students studying business and playing important roles in society.¡± She further commented that ¡°I hope that my KU Business students have confidence and challenge themselves so that they will become the cornerstones of societal improvement.¡±

Meanwhile, she also donated 5000 KRW of the inherited property she received from her deceased husband to the construction of the dormitory for international students called ¡°CJ International House.¡±

Ãâó : °í·Á´ëÇб³ °íÆĽº 2024-05-04 12:13:44:

»õ·Î°íħ | ¸ñ·Ïº¸±â 
´ñ±ÛÀ» ÀÛ¼ºÇÏ½Ç ¼ö ¾ø½À´Ï´Ù. (±ÇÇÑÀÌ ¾ø´Â ȸ¿ø·¹º§)
¸ñ·Ïº¸±â 
Ä·ÆÛ½ºÇÁ·»Áî | ´ëÇ¥ : ¹ÚÁ¾Âù
¼­¿ï ¼ººÏ±¸ ¾È¾Ï·Î83 5F
»ç¾÷ÀÚ µî·Ï¹øÈ£ : 391-01-00107
Åë½ÅÆǸž÷½Å°í : 2019-¼­¿ï¼ººÏ-1598
02-925-1905
e-mail : kopapa@koreapas.com
°íÆĽº ¼Ò°³ | ÀÌ¿ë¾à°ü | °³ÀÎÁ¤º¸Ãë±Þ¹æħ | ÀÌ¿ë¹®ÀÇ | FAQ