import_export
°í´ë´º½º N
µû²öµû²öÇÑ Çг» ¼Ò½ÄÀ» ÀüÇÕ´Ï´Ù.
»õ·Î°íħ | ·Î±×ÀÎ
À͸í
GT | µî·ÏÀÏ : 2015-03-07 01:41:18 | ±Û¹øÈ£ : 6110 | 0
2168¸íÀÌ Àоú¾î¿ä ¸ð¹ÙÀÏÈ­¸é URL º¹»ç
[NEWS] Dr. Kim Awarded for His Free Liver-Diagnoses

Dr. Young Hoon Kim of KUMC (left) receiving best honor award and a letter appreciation from the Mongolian Minister (right). Provided by health.joseilbo.com.

By Lim Jae Heun (jaehlim95@korea.ac.kr)

On 26th, Korea University Medical Center (KUMC) revealed thatDr. Young Hoon Kim, the President of KUMC, received Mongolia¡¯s best honor awardand a letter of appreciation from Sengiin Erdene, the Secretary of Human andSocial Development Ministry of Mongolia, during the minister¡¯s visit in Korea.KUMC, to this day, has been providing medical services to Mongolians residingin Korea such as giving them liver-diagnoses at no cost.

The Mongolian Minister commented that ¡°I paid numerous visits toKorea to learn the medical service system of a developed country.¡± He addedthat ¡°I have high trust in the Korean medical system, and I stopped by thehospital this time for my mother¡¯s condition.¡± Dr. Kim disclosed that ¡°KUMCwill be the string of hope for patients worldwide by placing patients as itstop priority.¡±

A great percentage of Mongolians suffer from digestive,circulatory system-related diseases due to their meat-based diets. Currently,liver-related diseases are especially a big social problem in Mongolia, andbecause of their high prevalence and risks, early active diagnosis andtreatment are in great need in the country.

Last year, Dr. Kim met with the Mongolian minister along withother healthcare officials and donated public defibrillators. Moreover, heacted as a governmental medical system consultant for the establishment ofemergency medical systems. Dr. Kim further carried out cardiovascular surgicalprocedures and taught the medical personnel the transplantation of cardiacpacemakers.

Ãâó : °í·Á´ëÇб³ °íÆĽº 2024-05-04 11:44:48:

»õ·Î°íħ | ¸ñ·Ïº¸±â 
´ñ±ÛÀ» ÀÛ¼ºÇÏ½Ç ¼ö ¾ø½À´Ï´Ù. (±ÇÇÑÀÌ ¾ø´Â ȸ¿ø·¹º§)
¸ñ·Ïº¸±â 
Ä·ÆÛ½ºÇÁ·»Áî | ´ëÇ¥ : ¹ÚÁ¾Âù
¼­¿ï ¼ººÏ±¸ ¾È¾Ï·Î83 5F
»ç¾÷ÀÚ µî·Ï¹øÈ£ : 391-01-00107
Åë½ÅÆǸž÷½Å°í : 2019-¼­¿ï¼ººÏ-1598
02-925-1905
e-mail : kopapa@koreapas.com
°íÆĽº ¼Ò°³ | ÀÌ¿ë¾à°ü | °³ÀÎÁ¤º¸Ãë±Þ¹æħ | ÀÌ¿ë¹®ÀÇ | FAQ