import_export
°í´ë´º½º N
µû²öµû²öÇÑ Çг» ¼Ò½ÄÀ» ÀüÇÕ´Ï´Ù.
»õ·Î°íħ | ·Î±×ÀÎ
À͸í
GT | µî·ÏÀÏ : 2014-05-02 22:13:29 | ±Û¹øÈ£ : 5204 | 0
1560¸íÀÌ Àоú¾î¿ä ¸ð¹ÙÀÏÈ­¸é URL º¹»ç
[NEWS] The Color of Le Exhibition

Haessle¡¯s works will be desplayed at KU¡¯s museum from Feburary 25, 2014 until May 18, 2014.Provided by museum.korea.ac.kr

Starting from February 25, 2014 Korea University¡¯s (KU) museum has held a private exhibition The Color of Life of French artist Jean-Marie Haessle. This month will be the last opportunity to get a glimpse of his artistic world. This exhibition not only displayed his most current art works, but also presented his previous works after the 1980s. These art pieces were not shown in South Korea previously, which makes it much more much more meaningful.

Jean-Marie Haessle was born in France, but moved to the United States (US) when he was 18 years old, in order to his dream as an artist. When he first went to New York, he only had less than 200 U.S dollar in his hand. However, after overcoming his ordeals, he became an internationally famous artist, and he has his works displayed all around the world.Haessle¡¯s works are mostly characterized as abstract and a sensitive color choice. His style mostly involves layering paints on top of each other. His ability to use variety of color came from his exposure to the nature, where he was able to see the mixture of colors in his everyday life. 

The Color of Life will best display his artistic style.Although it is a great opportunity for KU students to experience art and culture, many students still do not know about the exhibition. ¡°I have never been to the museum. I did not even know that there was such a great opportunity. I think it will be great for the school to actively promote such event. It will certainly increase the interest among students,¡± said Kim Angie (¡¯13, Psychology)

Ãâó : °í·Á´ëÇб³ °íÆĽº 2024-04-29 10:52:34:

»õ·Î°íħ | ¸ñ·Ïº¸±â 
´ñ±ÛÀ» ÀÛ¼ºÇÏ½Ç ¼ö ¾ø½À´Ï´Ù. (±ÇÇÑÀÌ ¾ø´Â ȸ¿ø·¹º§)
¸ñ·Ïº¸±â 
Ä·ÆÛ½ºÇÁ·»Áî | ´ëÇ¥ : ¹ÚÁ¾Âù
¼­¿ï ¼ººÏ±¸ ¾È¾Ï·Î83 5F
»ç¾÷ÀÚ µî·Ï¹øÈ£ : 391-01-00107
Åë½ÅÆǸž÷½Å°í : 2019-¼­¿ï¼ººÏ-1598
02-925-1905
e-mail : kopapa@koreapas.com
°íÆĽº ¼Ò°³ | ÀÌ¿ë¾à°ü | °³ÀÎÁ¤º¸Ãë±Þ¹æħ | ÀÌ¿ë¹®ÀÇ | FAQ