µû²öµû²öÇÑ Çг» ¼Ò½ÄÀ» ÀüÇÕ´Ï´Ù.
»õ·Î°íħ | ·Î±×ÀÎ
À͸í
GT | µî·ÏÀÏ : 2014-04-10 21:56:51 | ±Û¹øÈ£ : 5155 | 0
2295¸íÀÌ Àоú¾î¿ä ¸ð¹ÙÀÏÈ­¸é URL º¹»ç
[NEWS] KUCTL Workshop for Educational Improvisation

Information regarding the workshop. Provided by ctl.korea.ac.kr

By Lee Eunkyung (eunklee94@korea.ac.kr)

¡°Compared to the freshman year, I take many courses regarding my major,¡± stated Lee Yeawon (¡¯ 12, English Language and Literature). ¡°It is my junior year here and I have to care much more about my grades now. While there are more assignments to be done, such a pushover is giving me psychological stress.¡± Students like Lee are pressured as their grades get higher. Indeed, many of them are trying to get jobs before their graduation.

Luckily, Korea University Center for Teaching and Learning (KUCTL) is providing KU students, even including graduate students, a workshop for improving learning methods. The workshop is held for two days, on April 9 and 11. On the first day of the workshop, an alumnus, Seo Yoon-jeong (¡¯10, Korean Language and Literature) gave out a presentation on how to attain and maintain all A+ grades.

With 112 students participating, the lecture would have helped its participants since Seo has great tactics for getting good grades. As a proof, Seo entered the Liberal Art College with the highest score. What is more, she even received state scholarships for four consecutive years and graduated the school with 4.45 Grade Point Average (GPA). The speech took place in Room 606 of Woodang Hall.

Another lecturer, Yoon Hyun-jeong will be presenting an address in the same place. She is a research professor from KUCTL. Her talk will be about how to overcome anxiety before taking tests. There still are many available seats for the latter part of the workshop. Concerned students can register for the second day¡¯s lecture on KUCTL¡¯s homepage.

Ãâó : °í·Á´ëÇб³ °íÆĽº 2024-04-29 05:47:15:

»õ·Î°íħ | ¸ñ·Ïº¸±â 
´ñ±ÛÀ» ÀÛ¼ºÇÏ½Ç ¼ö ¾ø½À´Ï´Ù. (±ÇÇÑÀÌ ¾ø´Â ȸ¿ø·¹º§)
¸ñ·Ïº¸±â 
Ä·ÆÛ½ºÇÁ·»Áî | ´ëÇ¥ : ¹ÚÁ¾Âù
¼­¿ï ¼ººÏ±¸ ¾È¾Ï·Î83 5F
»ç¾÷ÀÚ µî·Ï¹øÈ£ : 391-01-00107
Åë½ÅÆǸž÷½Å°í : 2019-¼­¿ï¼ººÏ-1598
02-925-1905
e-mail : kopapa@koreapas.com
°íÆĽº ¼Ò°³ | ÀÌ¿ë¾à°ü | °³ÀÎÁ¤º¸Ãë±Þ¹æħ | ÀÌ¿ë¹®ÀÇ | FAQ