µû²öµû²öÇÑ Çг» ¼Ò½ÄÀ» ÀüÇÕ´Ï´Ù.
»õ·Î°íħ | ·Î±×ÀÎ
À͸í
GT | µî·ÏÀÏ : 2015-04-17 00:00:44 | ±Û¹øÈ£ : 6470 | 0
2002¸íÀÌ Àоú¾î¿ä ¸ð¹ÙÀÏÈ­¸é URL º¹»ç
[NEWS] KUSA Holds Photo Exhibition of Sewol Ferry Disaster

÷ºÎ À̹ÌÁö : 1°³

http://i.imgur.com/rDEhrpUs.jpg

Articles written by students near the West Gate of the College of Political Science & Economics. Provided by www.facebook.com/kuboardrecord.

Yoo Jae Gab (nabobby123@korea.ac.kr)

A year has passed since the Sewol ferry disaster. Recorded as Korea¡¯s most devastating catastrophe on sea ever since, the disaster had put 288 lives to death, along with 16 passengers missing. The Korean society was full of shock and anger, in addition to having great interest in supporting those who had lost their loved ones.

At this moment, however, the countless attention that the public had been giving to the incident has slowly vanished as people returned to their ordinary lives. Universities near Daehangno are no exception.

Nevertheless, there are some voices arguing that we should not forget the tragedy that has once happened, right here on Korea University (KU). The KU Student Council (KUSA) has organized a photo exhibition at the West Gate near the College of Political Science & Economics, featuring a series of photos looking back on the incident

Long pieces of hand-written articles made by individual students were also posted nearby. The writings, written on a variety of perspectives, all speak out in common that we should not forget the calamity and ignore the woes and sorrows of the suffering. The articles will be posted until April 19th.

The responses by students were relatively encouraging. When asked his feelings about the photo exhibitions and writings, Kim Yonghwan (¡¯15, Biotechnology) replied, ¡°I agree to the point that we should not forget the tragic incident, so I see the event as a positive momentum. I also hope that the event will make students take some time remembering the victims.¡±

Ãâó : °í·Á´ëÇб³ °íÆĽº 2024-04-28 08:15:27:

»õ·Î°íħ | ¸ñ·Ïº¸±â 
´ñ±ÛÀ» ÀÛ¼ºÇÏ½Ç ¼ö ¾ø½À´Ï´Ù. (±ÇÇÑÀÌ ¾ø´Â ȸ¿ø·¹º§)
¸ñ·Ïº¸±â 
Ä·ÆÛ½ºÇÁ·»Áî | ´ëÇ¥ : ¹ÚÁ¾Âù
¼­¿ï ¼ººÏ±¸ ¾È¾Ï·Î83 5F
»ç¾÷ÀÚ µî·Ï¹øÈ£ : 391-01-00107
Åë½ÅÆǸž÷½Å°í : 2019-¼­¿ï¼ººÏ-1598
02-925-1905
e-mail : kopapa@koreapas.com
°íÆĽº ¼Ò°³ | ÀÌ¿ë¾à°ü | °³ÀÎÁ¤º¸Ãë±Þ¹æħ | ÀÌ¿ë¹®ÀÇ | FAQ