°í´ë´º½º N
µû²öµû²öÇÑ Çг» ¼Ò½ÄÀ» ÀüÇÕ´Ï´Ù.
»õ·Î°íħ | ·Î±×ÀÎ
À͸í
GT | µî·ÏÀÏ : 2015-04-11 12:17:53 | ±Û¹øÈ£ : 6432 | 0
2125¸íÀÌ Àоú¾î¿ä ¸ð¹ÙÀÏÈ­¸é URL º¹»ç
[NEWS] The Cherry Blossoms are in Full Bloom in Aegineung Hill

÷ºÎ À̹ÌÁö : 1°³

The cherry blossoms are in full bloom at Aegineung hill. Photographed by Suh Jaehee.

By Suh Jaehee (suhj@korea.ac.kr)

Now, it is the season of cherry blossoms. In Korea University (KU), the cherry blossoms are in full bloom on campus. There is a place where the cherry blossoms are especially beautiful—Aegineung, which is located in KU Campus of Science and Engineering. Every year, when spring comes, it is the most popular place to see cherry blossoms among KU students.

This year, Aegineung hill in April is beautiful, too. There are lots of cherry blossoms and lots of people. When looking up, one can see the blue sky interspersed with cherry blossoms, which are glittering with warm spring sunshine. When the wind blows gently, a multitude of floral leaves were falls off the cherry trees and they are just like snow in spring. There are also a lot of people taking pictures with flowers. Some couples take pictures putting their chins together and some girls take pictures putting the flower behind their ears. Some also hold out their arms as if to fully smell the spring.

Park Soo Min (¡¯14, English Language Education) said, ¡°Although it was a little bit colder than last year, it reminded me of the warmth and joyfulness that I experienced last year. I think cherry blossom is always nice to see and makes me happy. Besides, taking pictures with my friends was the most memorable thing at the Aegineung hill.¡±

Ãâó : °í·Á´ëÇб³ °íÆĽº 2024-04-28 03:12:15:

»õ·Î°íħ | ¸ñ·Ïº¸±â 
´ñ±ÛÀ» ÀÛ¼ºÇÏ½Ç ¼ö ¾ø½À´Ï´Ù. (±ÇÇÑÀÌ ¾ø´Â ȸ¿ø·¹º§)
¸ñ·Ïº¸±â 
Ä·ÆÛ½ºÇÁ·»Áî | ´ëÇ¥ : ¹ÚÁ¾Âù
¼­¿ï ¼ººÏ±¸ ¾È¾Ï·Î83 5F
»ç¾÷ÀÚ µî·Ï¹øÈ£ : 391-01-00107
Åë½ÅÆǸž÷½Å°í : 2019-¼­¿ï¼ººÏ-1598
02-925-1905
e-mail : kopapa@koreapas.com
°íÆĽº ¼Ò°³ | ÀÌ¿ë¾à°ü | °³ÀÎÁ¤º¸Ãë±Þ¹æħ | ÀÌ¿ë¹®ÀÇ | FAQ