°í´ë´º½º N
µû²öµû²öÇÑ Çг» ¼Ò½ÄÀ» ÀüÇÕ´Ï´Ù.
»õ·Î°íħ | ·Î±×ÀÎ
À͸í
GT | µî·ÏÀÏ : 2017-05-11 22:34:11 | ±Û¹øÈ£ : 8837 | 0
2140¸íÀÌ Àоú¾î¿ä ¸ð¹ÙÀÏÈ­¸é URL º¹»ç
[NEWS] A Chance to Try Out North Korean Foods

÷ºÎ À̹ÌÁö : 1°³

A staff of Libertas explaining the living conditions in North Korea. Photographed by Lee Arim.

By Lee Arim (alimlee96@korea.ac.kr)

On May 11, the Korea University (KU) North Korean Human Rights Society LIBERTAS held a booth for students to experience North Korean foods. Previously scheduled to be held on April 6, the event has been delayed as it coincided with the Students¡¯ Rally on Education Demands on the same day.

LIBERTAS, the KU North Korean Human Rights Society, has been constantly holding events to raise students¡¯ awareness on North Korean refugees and to improve communication between students from North Korea and other students. As a part of these efforts, the North Korean Food Experience booth included an information section to explain the escape routes of North Korean defectors, and an experience section to introduce North Korean style sundae (sausage) and fake meat, which is made of soybeans.

Nam Sang-uk (¡¯16, Political Science and International Relations), a member of LIBERTAS, mentioned, ¡°I joined this society after my friend, who was a member of this society, brought me to this booth last year. Through this event, I hope that students can learn more about North Korea, break their stereotypes on refugees, and treat North Koreans as one of many individual humans.¡±

Ãâó : °í·Á´ëÇб³ °íÆĽº 2024-04-28 23:20:24:

»õ·Î°íħ | ¸ñ·Ïº¸±â 
´ñ±ÛÀ» ÀÛ¼ºÇÏ½Ç ¼ö ¾ø½À´Ï´Ù. (±ÇÇÑÀÌ ¾ø´Â ȸ¿ø·¹º§)
¸ñ·Ïº¸±â 
Ä·ÆÛ½ºÇÁ·»Áî | ´ëÇ¥ : ¹ÚÁ¾Âù
¼­¿ï ¼ººÏ±¸ ¾È¾Ï·Î83 5F
»ç¾÷ÀÚ µî·Ï¹øÈ£ : 391-01-00107
Åë½ÅÆǸž÷½Å°í : 2019-¼­¿ï¼ººÏ-1598
02-925-1905
e-mail : kopapa@koreapas.com
°íÆĽº ¼Ò°³ | ÀÌ¿ë¾à°ü | °³ÀÎÁ¤º¸Ãë±Þ¹æħ | ÀÌ¿ë¹®ÀÇ | FAQ