import_export
¹®È­±³¾ç 9
¿©·¯ ºÐ¾ßÀÇ ¹®È­±³¾ç ÀÚ·á¿Í Á¤º¸¸¦ °øÀ¯ÇÕ´Ï´Ù.
»õ·Î°íħ | ·Î±×ÀÎ
À͸í
âÀÛ | µî·ÏÀÏ : 2010-11-21 17:12:35 | ±Û¹øÈ£ : 6913 | 0
4628¸íÀÌ Àоú¾î¿ä ¸ð¹ÙÀÏÈ­¸é URL º¹»ç
A three day journey
He worked for a company. It has been 5 years. No time to think about himself. He was like machinery. He took the bus to get to the workplace at the exactly same time every morning. 6:20....That was the time when a big monster arrives at the designated stop to take him to the place of fierce competition. When he gets there, which would be around 7:15, his existence disspears. He becomes machinery, as he calls it, and loses his ego till pm 5:00. He wanted to derail himself from it, but couldn't find the way. That's how 5 years has passed. He decides. Now is the time to make a decision. He knew it so well that most of his collegues, no, most of the workers in this country would have no intention, no passion, or no purpose of thier lives. His past was so dark. He wouldn't be able to stand it anymore. On the day he made a decision, he happended to see a girl who was sitting cross-legged in front of the front door of a old and humble store. She looked to be a high-school student, who was in a school uniform and waiting for her freinds. She reminded him of his school days. When he was a high school student about 15 years ago, he always wanted to be an adult. It was because when he becomes an adult, he thought he would do anything he wanted. Now, he envys her of not being bound to any worrisomes. He thinks that he wants to meet his friends at the moment. She looks at her. Then, he just passes by. After watching her, he finds himself more confident on his decision. 'OK, I will make a chance.' He quits his job tomorrow. But actually had no plan. Stay at his home, which was humble lodging house, he thinks that his decision was too hasty. He felt worried, and he looked out the window. Damn...He found her again. He thinks," That girls made me confirm my decision to quit. She ruined my decision"., He knew well that it was just lame excuse, but just blamed her for nothing. And he stares her more. She doesn not look like a high school student. She's also an adult..He feels like going downstairs and talking to her. He really did it, just as he was attracted by something.....(to be continued...)
Ãâó : °í·Á´ëÇб³ °íÆĽº 2024-04-28 09:39:05:

»õ·Î°íħ | ¸ñ·Ïº¸±â 
´ñ±ÛÀ» ÀÛ¼ºÇÏ½Ç ¼ö ¾ø½À´Ï´Ù. (±ÇÇÑÀÌ ¾ø´Â ȸ¿ø·¹º§)
¸ñ·Ïº¸±â 
Ä·ÆÛ½ºÇÁ·»Áî | ´ëÇ¥ : ¹ÚÁ¾Âù
¼­¿ï ¼ººÏ±¸ ¾È¾Ï·Î83 5F
»ç¾÷ÀÚ µî·Ï¹øÈ£ : 391-01-00107
Åë½ÅÆǸž÷½Å°í : 2019-¼­¿ï¼ººÏ-1598
02-925-1905
e-mail : kopapa@koreapas.com
°íÆĽº ¼Ò°³ | ÀÌ¿ë¾à°ü | °³ÀÎÁ¤º¸Ãë±Þ¹æħ | ÀÌ¿ë¹®ÀÇ | FAQ