import_export
¹®È­±³¾ç 9
¿©·¯ ºÐ¾ßÀÇ ¹®È­±³¾ç ÀÚ·á¿Í Á¤º¸¸¦ °øÀ¯ÇÕ´Ï´Ù.
»õ·Î°íħ | ·Î±×ÀÎ

Warning: filesize() [function.filesize]: stat failed for data2/culture/growold.JPG in /home/koreapas/public_html/bbs/skin/koreapas/include/dq_thumb_engine2.zend on line 667

Warning: filesize() [function.filesize]: stat failed for data2/culture/johnono.JPG in /home/koreapas/public_html/bbs/skin/koreapas/include/dq_thumb_engine2.zend on line 667
À͸í
À½¾Ç/³ë·¡ | µî·ÏÀÏ : 2009-02-28 08:18:33 | ±Û¹øÈ£ : 2143 | 0
298¸íÀÌ Àоú¾î¿ä ¸ð¹ÙÀÏÈ­¸é URL º¹»ç
[À½´öÈÄÀÇ À½¾Ç°¨»ó]John Lennon - Grow old with me

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grow Old With Me - John Lennon

Grow old along with me
The best is yet to be
When our time has come
We will be as one
God bless our love
God bless our love

Grow old along with me
Two branches of one tree
Face the setting sun
When the day is done
God bless our love
God bless our love

Spending our lives together
Man and wife together
World without end
World without end

Grow old along with me
Whatever fate decrees
We will see it through
For our love is true
God bless our love
God bless our love

·¹³í°îÁß¿¡¼­ Á¦ÀÏ ÁÁ¾ÆÇÏ´Â °îÀÌ¿¡¿ä-

»çÀåÁ¶ÀÇ ´Ü¼øÇÑ ¼±À²

¸îÁپȵǴ °£°áÇÑ °¡»ç

ÇÏÁö¸¸ ±× ¼Ó¿¡ ³ì¾Æµç Áø½ÇÇÑ °¨Á¤Àº

±× ¾î´À ´ë°îº¸´Ù ¸¶À½À» ¿ï¸®³×¿ä-

·¹³íÀº ¿µÈ¥À» À½¾Ç¿¡ ´ã¾Æ³¾ ¼ö ÀÖ´Â Àç´ÉÀ» Áö´Ñ »ç¶÷ÀÌ¿¡¿ä.

<Wiki>

"Grow Old With Me" is one of the final songs written by John Lennon in 1980, which later appeared on the posthumous album, Milk and Honey in 1984. Since its release, the song has become a staple at wedding ceremonies.

Origins and Inspiration

The song was inspired from two different sources: from a poem penned by Robert Browning, entitled Rabbi Ben Ezra, and a song by Lennon's wife, Yoko Ono, entitled "Let Me Count The Ways" (which in turn had been inspired from a poem by Elizabeth Barrett Browning).

Lennon and Ono had for some time admired the poetry of Robert and Elizabeth Browning, and the two songs were purposely written with the couple in mind.

Ono woke up one morning in the summer of 1980 with the music of "Let Me Count The Ways" in her head and promptly rang Lennon in Bermuda to play it for him. Lennon loved the song and Ono then suggested to him that he should write a Robert Browning piece to accompany it. That afternoon, John was watching TV when a film came on which had the poem "Rabbi Ben Ezra" by Robert Browning in it. Inspired by this turn of events, Lennon wrote "Grow Old With Me" as an answer to Ono's song, and rang her back to play it to her over the phone.

Ãâó : °í·Á´ëÇб³ °íÆĽº 2024-05-13 18:56:10:

´ñ±Û¼ö 1
»õ·Î°íħ | ¸ñ·Ïº¸±â | ´ñ±Û¾²±â

´ñ±Û 1 À͸í 2009-03-12 19:53:05
Ī±áĪ±á :

´ñ±ÛÀ» ÀÛ¼ºÇÏ½Ç ¼ö ¾ø½À´Ï´Ù. (±ÇÇÑÀÌ ¾ø´Â ȸ¿ø·¹º§)
¸ñ·Ïº¸±â 
Ä·ÆÛ½ºÇÁ·»Áî | ´ëÇ¥ : ¹ÚÁ¾Âù
¼­¿ï ¼ººÏ±¸ ¾È¾Ï·Î83 5F
»ç¾÷ÀÚ µî·Ï¹øÈ£ : 391-01-00107
Åë½ÅÆǸž÷½Å°í : 2019-¼­¿ï¼ººÏ-1598
02-925-1905
e-mail : kopapa@koreapas.com
°íÆĽº ¼Ò°³ | ÀÌ¿ë¾à°ü | °³ÀÎÁ¤º¸Ãë±Þ¹æħ | ÀÌ¿ë¹®ÀÇ | FAQ