°í´ë´º½º N
µû²öµû²öÇÑ Çг» ¼Ò½ÄÀ» ÀüÇÕ´Ï´Ù.
»õ·Î°íħ | ·Î±×ÀÎ
À͸í
ÀÏ¹Ý | µî·ÏÀÏ : 2021-07-30 22:37:48 | ±Û¹øÈ£ : 11766 | 0
446¸íÀÌ Àоú¾î¿ä ¸ð¹ÙÀÏÈ­¸é URL º¹»ç
[NEWS] KU Taking a Center Stage in AI Healthcare Industry

÷ºÎ À̹ÌÁö : 1°³

KU and Huinno¡¯s AI Healthcare Service MOU. Provided by Enewstoday.

By Kim Seo Hyun (jamie0511@korea.ac.kr)

On July 20, Korea University (KU) Medicine Research & Business Foundation and Huinno, a company that develops remote monitoring medical solutions, finalized a memorandum of understanding (MOU) to develop the medical artificial intelligence (A.I.) healthcare industry at the dean's conference room on the 2nd floor of Korea University College of Medicine¡¯s Main Hall.

Through this MOU, the two organizations agreed to jointly develop A.I. technologies, jointly promote clinical trials to commercialize A.I.-based medical devices, and establish human exchange and information exchange programs to cultivate research manpower. Furthermore, through this agreement, Huinno will continue to make various efforts to improve the accuracy of their wearable software such as ¡°MEMO WATCH,¡± ¡°MEMO PATCH,¡± and ¡°MEMO A.I.¡± for electrocardiogram (ECG) analysis.

The CEO of Huinno Gil Young Joon stated that, ¡°The goal of this MOU is to commercialize meaningful A.I. medical technology by using clinical data in hospitals in a timely manner.¡± In addition, the head of Korea University (KU) Medicine Research & Business Foundation claimed that they are very much looking forward to cooperating with Huinno, and that they will find answers on how to improve national health and improve quality of life.

Ãâó : °í·Á´ëÇб³ °íÆĽº 2024-03-29 23:44:06:

»õ·Î°íħ | ¸ñ·Ïº¸±â 
´ñ±ÛÀ» ÀÛ¼ºÇÏ½Ç ¼ö ¾ø½À´Ï´Ù. (±ÇÇÑÀÌ ¾ø´Â ȸ¿ø·¹º§)
¸ñ·Ïº¸±â 
Ä·ÆÛ½ºÇÁ·»Áî | ´ëÇ¥ : ¹ÚÁ¾Âù
¼­¿ï ¼ººÏ±¸ ¾È¾Ï·Î83 5F
»ç¾÷ÀÚ µî·Ï¹øÈ£ : 391-01-00107
Åë½ÅÆǸž÷½Å°í : 2019-¼­¿ï¼ººÏ-1598
02-925-1905
e-mail : kopapa@koreapas.com
°íÆĽº ¼Ò°³ | ÀÌ¿ë¾à°ü | °³ÀÎÁ¤º¸Ãë±Þ¹æħ | ÀÌ¿ë¹®ÀÇ | FAQ