°í´ë´º½º N
µû²öµû²öÇÑ Çг» ¼Ò½ÄÀ» ÀüÇÕ´Ï´Ù.
»õ·Î°íħ | ·Î±×ÀÎ
À͸í
ÀÏ¹Ý | µî·ÏÀÏ : 2021-08-24 22:55:53 | ±Û¹øÈ£ : 11803 | 0
485¸íÀÌ Àоú¾î¿ä ¸ð¹ÙÀÏÈ­¸é URL º¹»ç
[NEWS] KU Opens Doors to a Tech-savvy Future

÷ºÎ À̹ÌÁö : 1°³

KU and SK Telecom's Metaverse Agreement MoU. Provided by Korea University.

By Jung Anna (annajung227@korea.ac.kr)

From August 11 to 12, Korea University's (KU) Industry University Cooperation Foundation (IUCF) opened KU Tech Fair for CES 2022 in the school's Science and Engineering Campus. This fair aims to discover excellent ideas and technologies and nurture the scientific investigative processes of KU's professors and its students.

This year's KU Tech Fair was arranged in three different tracks. The winners of each track are the following: from Track 1, Professor Lee Heon from the Department of Materials Science and Engineering's work was selected, the Track 2 candidacy was awarded to laboratory start-ups Smatoos and Metaverse XR LAB, and in Track 3, KU graduate students' team Robotry was chosen. These teams are expected to attend CES 2022 next year as representatives of KU.

KU as a whole encourages the research efforts and provides a platform for its residing scholars to unleash one's talent and potential. Head of KU President Chung Jin-Taek states that "When I became the head of KU, I had dreamed of my students becoming motivated to design their own ideas for the CES event. I will still support next year's KU Tech Fair in anticipation of it being held offline."

Ãâó : °í·Á´ëÇб³ °íÆĽº 2024-04-25 05:05:49:

»õ·Î°íħ | ¸ñ·Ïº¸±â 
´ñ±ÛÀ» ÀÛ¼ºÇÏ½Ç ¼ö ¾ø½À´Ï´Ù. (±ÇÇÑÀÌ ¾ø´Â ȸ¿ø·¹º§)
¸ñ·Ïº¸±â 
Ä·ÆÛ½ºÇÁ·»Áî | ´ëÇ¥ : ¹ÚÁ¾Âù
¼­¿ï ¼ººÏ±¸ ¾È¾Ï·Î83 5F
»ç¾÷ÀÚ µî·Ï¹øÈ£ : 391-01-00107
Åë½ÅÆǸž÷½Å°í : 2019-¼­¿ï¼ººÏ-1598
02-925-1905
e-mail : kopapa@koreapas.com
°íÆĽº ¼Ò°³ | ÀÌ¿ë¾à°ü | °³ÀÎÁ¤º¸Ãë±Þ¹æħ | ÀÌ¿ë¹®ÀÇ | FAQ