°í´ë´º½º N
µû²öµû²öÇÑ Çг» ¼Ò½ÄÀ» ÀüÇÕ´Ï´Ù.
»õ·Î°íħ | ·Î±×ÀÎ
À͸í
GT | µî·ÏÀÏ : 2017-11-08 22:01:08 | ±Û¹øÈ£ : 9261 | 0
1792¸íÀÌ Àоú¾î¿ä ¸ð¹ÙÀÏÈ­¸é URL º¹»ç
Chinese New Literature, Speaking of its Authors

÷ºÎ À̹ÌÁö : 1°³

Second Lecture of the 100th Anniversary of the New Chinese Literature—Speaking of Its Authors on November 8.

By Song Yeonsoo (yssonggreat123@korea.ac.kr)

On November 8, the second lecture of the eight planned for the ¡°100th Anniversary of the New Chinese Literature—Speaking of Its Authors¡± presentation series was held at the Korea University (KU) Chungsan MK Culture Hall. Starting from November 3, the lecture series was prearranged by the KU Chinese History Center in order to celebrate the centennial of Chinese modern literature.

The speaker, Professor Jang Dong Cheon (Department of Chinese Language and Literature), centered his discourse on the life of a Chinese poet Xu Zhimo, a one-of-a-kind poet whose literary influence derived from England¡¯s Romanticism. Titled ¡°Xu Zhimo—Where the Romance Begins, Cambridge,¡± the lecture mainly analyzed his poem, ¡°As I leave Cambridge Again¡± (1928). He dealt with the life of Xu Zhimo as well as his experience in England. Jang stated, ¡°I have been in Cambridge for about two years of my life, so I was glad to discuss the poem.¡±

The aim of these eight consecutive lectures is to enhance the understanding of the public¡¯s level of comprehension of modern Chinese authors. With little chance for the public to be exposed to Chinese literature in general, professionals came on stage to share with the audience the result of their studies as well as to create an interactive learning experience. The next lecture will be held in the same location and time on Friday, November 10.

Ãâó : °í·Á´ëÇб³ °íÆĽº 2024-04-19 12:17:12:

»õ·Î°íħ | ¸ñ·Ïº¸±â 
´ñ±ÛÀ» ÀÛ¼ºÇÏ½Ç ¼ö ¾ø½À´Ï´Ù. (±ÇÇÑÀÌ ¾ø´Â ȸ¿ø·¹º§)
¸ñ·Ïº¸±â 
Ä·ÆÛ½ºÇÁ·»Áî | ´ëÇ¥ : ¹ÚÁ¾Âù
¼­¿ï ¼ººÏ±¸ ¾È¾Ï·Î83 5F
»ç¾÷ÀÚ µî·Ï¹øÈ£ : 391-01-00107
Åë½ÅÆǸž÷½Å°í : 2019-¼­¿ï¼ººÏ-1598
02-925-1905
e-mail : kopapa@koreapas.com
°íÆĽº ¼Ò°³ | ÀÌ¿ë¾à°ü | °³ÀÎÁ¤º¸Ãë±Þ¹æħ | ÀÌ¿ë¹®ÀÇ | FAQ