°í´ë´º½º N
µû²öµû²öÇÑ Çг» ¼Ò½ÄÀ» ÀüÇÕ´Ï´Ù.
»õ·Î°íħ | ·Î±×ÀÎ
À͸í
GT | µî·ÏÀÏ : 2017-04-03 23:19:59 | ±Û¹øÈ£ : 8725 | 0
1861¸íÀÌ Àоú¾î¿ä ¸ð¹ÙÀÏÈ­¸é URL º¹»ç
[NEWS] KU App ¡°kupon¡± Updated to Positive Reviews, More Features Upcoming

÷ºÎ À̹ÌÁö : 1°³

¡ã Startup screen of the updated kupon application.

By Choi Hyunbin (khyrst@korea.ac.kr)

Korea University¡¯s (KU) official mobile application¡°kupon¡± has been receiving positive reviews from users since its major update on March 29. Updated features include: a new user interface (UI), shuttle bus schedules, campus information, mobile student ID, empty classroom finder, membership benefit cards, among others.¡°Users seem to be most receptive to the new UI design, shuttle bus schedules, and empty classroom finder,¡± says kupon development team (Dev-Team) leader Han In Su (¡¯15, Electrical Engineering).

¡°I¡¯ve found the shuttle bus schedule and empty classroom finder to be the most helpful features in kupon,¡± says Kuh Hara (¡¯16, Division of International Studies). ¡°I always wanted to use the bus, but because I did not know the exact schedules it was difficult [to use]. The updated kupon shows the exact time when the busses arrive, which was extremely helpful.¡±

While the application offers much in its current state, several other features are under development. According to Dev-Team leader Han, a notification board is being developed, where Korea University Portal to Information Depository (KUPID) and Korea University Student Association (KUSA) notices will be available at a glance. In addition, efforts are ongoing to have the mobile student ID be valid for official use.

However, these features are only available in Korean. ¡°Currently there are no plans to translate the application,¡± says Dev-Team leader Han. ¡°Still, we are looking into it, as there have been numerous requests to the development team for translations.¡±

Ãâó : °í·Á´ëÇб³ °íÆĽº 2024-04-20 17:27:53:

»õ·Î°íħ | ¸ñ·Ïº¸±â 
´ñ±ÛÀ» ÀÛ¼ºÇÏ½Ç ¼ö ¾ø½À´Ï´Ù. (±ÇÇÑÀÌ ¾ø´Â ȸ¿ø·¹º§)
¸ñ·Ïº¸±â 
Ä·ÆÛ½ºÇÁ·»Áî | ´ëÇ¥ : ¹ÚÁ¾Âù
¼­¿ï ¼ººÏ±¸ ¾È¾Ï·Î83 5F
»ç¾÷ÀÚ µî·Ï¹øÈ£ : 391-01-00107
Åë½ÅÆǸž÷½Å°í : 2019-¼­¿ï¼ººÏ-1598
02-925-1905
e-mail : kopapa@koreapas.com
°íÆĽº ¼Ò°³ | ÀÌ¿ë¾à°ü | °³ÀÎÁ¤º¸Ãë±Þ¹æħ | ÀÌ¿ë¹®ÀÇ | FAQ