°í´ë´º½º N
µû²öµû²öÇÑ Çг» ¼Ò½ÄÀ» ÀüÇÕ´Ï´Ù.
»õ·Î°íħ | ·Î±×ÀÎ
À͸í
GT | µî·ÏÀÏ : 2023-02-17 17:55:59 | ±Û¹øÈ£ : 12947 | 0
376¸íÀÌ Àоú¾î¿ä ¸ð¹ÙÀÏÈ­¸é URL º¹»ç
[NEWS] KU Students Lose Their Lives in Unfortunate Automobile Fire Accident

÷ºÎ À̹ÌÁö : 1°³

On February 15, an incense altar was arranged on campus for the five KU students who lost their lives in an accident. Provided by The Chosun Ilbo.

By Jung Haine (hainejung@korea.ac.kr)

On February 12, 2023, five Korea University (KU) students who were part of a university league ski club lost their lives in an accident in Pyeongchang, Gangwon. The students were heading back to their accommodations after a club event. The car that the students were in caught fire due to the shock from hitting the guardrail multiple times after driving over the centerline. Due to the door being destroyed, the five students in the car were unable to escape from the burning vehicle.

The KU Student Union (KUSU) installed two incense altars on school campus to show condolences for the deceased on February 15, 2023, in the People¡¯s Square and in front of the Student Union Building. The altars are to stay on campus for students to express their condolences until February 21, 2023.

¡°I personally knew about this ski club, and it breaks my heart to think that it could have happened to any of us,¡± said Kim Yoon (¡¯22, Media and Communication). ¡°[Since] it happened while coming back from an event, I think they would have never imagined this because they were traveling a relatively short distance. I express my deepest condolences as a fellow KU student.¡±
Ãâó : °í·Á´ëÇб³ °íÆĽº 2024-04-29 07:55:58:

»õ·Î°íħ | ¸ñ·Ïº¸±â 
´ñ±ÛÀ» ÀÛ¼ºÇÏ½Ç ¼ö ¾ø½À´Ï´Ù. (±ÇÇÑÀÌ ¾ø´Â ȸ¿ø·¹º§)
¸ñ·Ïº¸±â 
Ä·ÆÛ½ºÇÁ·»Áî | ´ëÇ¥ : ¹ÚÁ¾Âù
¼­¿ï ¼ººÏ±¸ ¾È¾Ï·Î83 5F
»ç¾÷ÀÚ µî·Ï¹øÈ£ : 391-01-00107
Åë½ÅÆǸž÷½Å°í : 2019-¼­¿ï¼ººÏ-1598
02-925-1905
e-mail : kopapa@koreapas.com
°íÆĽº ¼Ò°³ | ÀÌ¿ë¾à°ü | °³ÀÎÁ¤º¸Ãë±Þ¹æħ | ÀÌ¿ë¹®ÀÇ | FAQ