°í´ë´º½º N
µû²öµû²öÇÑ Çг» ¼Ò½ÄÀ» ÀüÇÕ´Ï´Ù.
»õ·Î°íħ | ·Î±×ÀÎ
À͸í
GT | µî·ÏÀÏ : 2015-06-05 23:56:17 | ±Û¹øÈ£ : 6747 | 0
2217¸íÀÌ Àоú¾î¿ä ¸ð¹ÙÀÏÈ­¸é URL º¹»ç
[NEWS] KU-MU Postgraduate T&I Program Open for Application

÷ºÎ À̹ÌÁö : 1°³

Emblem of the Macquarie University (MU), which hosts T&I Program with KU. Provided by the KU Foreign Language Center.

Until June 26, registration for the Translation & Interpreting program (T&I Program) between Korea University (KU) and Macquarie University (MU) is taking place. It seeks for participants who wish to enhance English fluency through translation. Courses will be instructed by the KU professors who are currently teaching translation.

KU Foreign Language Center hosts the T&I Program with MU, where various types of translation courses are provided. According to the KU Foreign Language Center, it is one of the most demanded postgraduate courses at MU, as the usage of interpretation skills is growing by globalization.

Participants can understand and focus intensively on translation in general fields, media, literature, community, and other forms of translation. Starting from the practical translation, students can steadily practice more extensive translations. Potential graduates who meet minimum GPA requirements can apply, which is posted on the KU Foreign Language Center.  Under regular registration, students will be firstly selected through application forms, then through the secondary paper exam.

If applicants meet the required scores in the IELTS and TOEFL, they can apply for the special registration which excludes the secondary test. Students can send application forms and paper that proves the expected graduation in English by visiting the office or sending it via mail. Application fee is 90,000 won for regular registration, and 20,000 won for special registration.

Students are showing positive opinions toward the program. Kim Do Young (¡¯14, Electrical Engineering) said, ¡°This would be an opport
unity for students who are interested or considering translation as their future career.¡± In the society where translation is highly demanded, the T&I Program is open for higher potentials.

Ãâó : °í·Á´ëÇб³ °íÆĽº 2024-04-27 14:42:23:

»õ·Î°íħ | ¸ñ·Ïº¸±â 
´ñ±ÛÀ» ÀÛ¼ºÇÏ½Ç ¼ö ¾ø½À´Ï´Ù. (±ÇÇÑÀÌ ¾ø´Â ȸ¿ø·¹º§)
¸ñ·Ïº¸±â 
Ä·ÆÛ½ºÇÁ·»Áî | ´ëÇ¥ : ¹ÚÁ¾Âù
¼­¿ï ¼ººÏ±¸ ¾È¾Ï·Î83 5F
»ç¾÷ÀÚ µî·Ï¹øÈ£ : 391-01-00107
Åë½ÅÆǸž÷½Å°í : 2019-¼­¿ï¼ººÏ-1598
02-925-1905
e-mail : kopapa@koreapas.com
°íÆĽº ¼Ò°³ | ÀÌ¿ë¾à°ü | °³ÀÎÁ¤º¸Ãë±Þ¹æħ | ÀÌ¿ë¹®ÀÇ | FAQ