°í´ë´º½º N
µû²öµû²öÇÑ Çг» ¼Ò½ÄÀ» ÀüÇÕ´Ï´Ù.
»õ·Î°íħ | ·Î±×ÀÎ
À͸í
GT | µî·ÏÀÏ : 2015-03-23 23:22:15 | ±Û¹øÈ£ : 6248 | 0
1637¸íÀÌ Àоú¾î¿ä ¸ð¹ÙÀÏÈ­¸é URL º¹»ç
[NEWS] KU Mentoring Program Kodaebut Rrecruits its First Members
By Suh Jaehee (suhj@korea.ac.kr)

Korea University (KU) Student Counselling Center conducts campus mentoring program Kodaebut, which means KU Buddy in Korean. This program aims to encourage active and substantial communication between senior-junior relationships by connecting them as a mentor and mentee. Through Kodaebut, mentees will be given know-hows of campus life and mental support from their mentors. At the same time, mentors have a chance to learn how to form better relationships and improve their leadership.

Kodaebut recruits the first members of the program; for mentors, by March 30 and for mentees, by April 5. KU students who are above third grade can apply as mentors, and first and second grades students can apply as mentees. To apply for either mentor or mentee, check the notice on KU Portal to Information Depository (KUPID) or KU Student Counseling Center and fill out the application form attached. Mentees will be selected through primary documentation only and the mentors will have a secondary interview on April 2.

The program will be conducted for ten weeks, from the second week of April to the second week of June. After the program ends, mentors are given mentoring certificate and small scholarship, and mentees receive additional points when they apply for the mentors for this program in the future. Hong Ha Eun (¡¯14, English Language Education), who plans to apply for mentee of this program, said, ¡°I think that just one or two year-gap in campus life makes a lot of differences. ¡°Through Kodaebut, I expect to get advice about things those I have not experienced yet, but have to go through in the future.¡±

Ãâó : °í·Á´ëÇб³ °íÆĽº 2024-04-29 11:54:30:

»õ·Î°íħ | ¸ñ·Ïº¸±â 
´ñ±ÛÀ» ÀÛ¼ºÇÏ½Ç ¼ö ¾ø½À´Ï´Ù. (±ÇÇÑÀÌ ¾ø´Â ȸ¿ø·¹º§)
¸ñ·Ïº¸±â 
Ä·ÆÛ½ºÇÁ·»Áî | ´ëÇ¥ : ¹ÚÁ¾Âù
¼­¿ï ¼ººÏ±¸ ¾È¾Ï·Î83 5F
»ç¾÷ÀÚ µî·Ï¹øÈ£ : 391-01-00107
Åë½ÅÆǸž÷½Å°í : 2019-¼­¿ï¼ººÏ-1598
02-925-1905
e-mail : kopapa@koreapas.com
°íÆĽº ¼Ò°³ | ÀÌ¿ë¾à°ü | °³ÀÎÁ¤º¸Ãë±Þ¹æħ | ÀÌ¿ë¹®ÀÇ | FAQ