°í´ë´º½º N
µû²öµû²öÇÑ Çг» ¼Ò½ÄÀ» ÀüÇÕ´Ï´Ù.
»õ·Î°íħ | ·Î±×ÀÎ
À͸í
GT | µî·ÏÀÏ : 2017-12-11 20:09:10 | ±Û¹øÈ£ : 9440 | 0
4457¸íÀÌ Àоú¾î¿ä ¸ð¹ÙÀÏÈ­¸é URL º¹»ç
Special Lecture by Choi Seungyoon, a Pioneering Intellectual

÷ºÎ À̹ÌÁö : 1°³

Choi explains Ogada¡¯s meanings. Photographed by Kim Jeong Ho.

By Kim Jeong Ho (johnny_jh_98@korea.ac.kr)

On December 7, a special lecture by Choi Seungyoon (¡¯03, Russian Language and Literature), the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Café Ogada, was held at the CJ Law Hall of Korea University (KU). The lecturer discussed on the topic of ¡°Telling My Own Story of Establishing a Start-up to KU Juniors.¡± Organized by KU Academy of Human Resource Development (KUAHRD), the lecture was a part of KU¡¯s ¡°Special Lectures with Pioneering Intellectuals¡± project.

¡°Throughout my campus life, I lived with the thought of ¡®What are some exclusive activities that I can do in my university life?¡¯ I thought that if I make a list of the things that can only be done as a university student and erase them one by one by completing each mission, I would be able to lead a rather fruitful university life. Therefore, I engaged in various activities, such as working at KU Cheer Leaders and studying hard to get scholarship. The list also included starting a business,¡± explained Choi on his motives of starting Café Ogada.

According to him, his question was later changed into, ¡°What does my job mean to me?¡± after graduating from KU. His answer to the new question was ¡°to grow on my own,¡± which became a signpost throughout his life whenever he came upon difficulties. The vivid stories of his entrepreneur life surely attracted the audience, especially those who wish to pursue a similar career.
Ãâó : °í·Á´ëÇб³ °íÆĽº 2024-03-28 19:55:20:

»õ·Î°íħ | ¸ñ·Ïº¸±â 
´ñ±ÛÀ» ÀÛ¼ºÇÏ½Ç ¼ö ¾ø½À´Ï´Ù. (±ÇÇÑÀÌ ¾ø´Â ȸ¿ø·¹º§)
¸ñ·Ïº¸±â 
Ä·ÆÛ½ºÇÁ·»Áî | ´ëÇ¥ : ¹ÚÁ¾Âù
¼­¿ï ¼ººÏ±¸ ¾È¾Ï·Î83 5F
»ç¾÷ÀÚ µî·Ï¹øÈ£ : 391-01-00107
Åë½ÅÆǸž÷½Å°í : 2019-¼­¿ï¼ººÏ-1598
02-925-1905
e-mail : kopapa@koreapas.com
°íÆĽº ¼Ò°³ | ÀÌ¿ë¾à°ü | °³ÀÎÁ¤º¸Ãë±Þ¹æħ | ÀÌ¿ë¹®ÀÇ | FAQ