import_export
ÀÚÀ¯È«º¸ F
¾î¶² ³»¿ëÀ̵ç È«º¸ÇÏ½Ç ¼ö ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù. ÇÏ·ç 3°³ °Ô½Ã¹° Á¦ÇÑ.
»õ·Î°íħ | ·Î±×ÀÎ
À͸í
µî·ÏÀÏ : 2014-08-03 14:22:06 | ±Û¹øÈ£ : 111352 | 0
864¸íÀÌ Àоú¾î¿ä ¸ð¹ÙÀÏÈ­¸é URL º¹»ç
FOR EXCHANGE STUDENTS : NOW RECRUITING '(Un)summit Conference' of Korea Univ.
Take your friends to '(Un)summit Conference' of Korea university!

(Un)summit Conference, now really popular program broadcasted by JTBC, is program which 12 twenties men from different country discussing about simple topics which may reflect cultural differences and learning about each other country's culture.

Thanks for our school's well developed exchange student system, I recognize that there are many outstanding exchange students from all around the world in our university, so it would be great time to discuss about topics from different cultural point of view, whether conservative or progressive its ok. Therefore, I suggest such a meeting to our Korea university students and exchange students.

The meeting will be progressed by weekly on weekend, Korean&English will be used in our discussion. I sincerely ask students whoever belong to KUBA to take your friends to this meeting and let them have freely discussing time.

Subject of recruitment is : 1. Boys&girls, Korean students or exchange foreign students studying in Korea university right now
                                        (graduate students will also be accepted)
                                     2. Intermediate level of Korean or English verbal ability, able to express its own opinion simply
                                     3. Whoever passionate about experiencing cultural differences through discussion

I guess that not everybody can present on meeting everyweek, members would be the more, the better.

I'm sure that it would be great memorable time during your exchange student life and also for the social network for your life in Korea & your future.

Don't be shy or hesitate, just contact me. You can be the representative of your country in this meeting. Thank you.
Ãâó : °í·Á´ëÇб³ °íÆĽº 2024-06-03 23:15:41:

»õ·Î°íħ | ¸ñ·Ïº¸±â 
´ñ±ÛÀ» ÀÛ¼ºÇÏ½Ç ¼ö ¾ø½À´Ï´Ù. (±ÇÇÑÀÌ ¾ø´Â ȸ¿ø·¹º§)
¸ñ·Ïº¸±â 
Ä·ÆÛ½ºÇÁ·»Áî | ´ëÇ¥ : ¹ÚÁ¾Âù
¼­¿ï ¼ººÏ±¸ ¾È¾Ï·Î83 5F
»ç¾÷ÀÚ µî·Ï¹øÈ£ : 391-01-00107
Åë½ÅÆǸž÷½Å°í : 2019-¼­¿ï¼ººÏ-1598
02-925-1905
e-mail : kopapa@koreapas.com
°íÆĽº ¼Ò°³ | ÀÌ¿ë¾à°ü | °³ÀÎÁ¤º¸Ãë±Þ¹æħ | ÀÌ¿ë¹®ÀÇ | FAQ