°í´ë´º½º N
µû²öµû²öÇÑ Çг» ¼Ò½ÄÀ» ÀüÇÕ´Ï´Ù.
»õ·Î°íħ | ·Î±×ÀÎ
À͸í
ÀÏ¹Ý | µî·ÏÀÏ : 2020-05-29 18:53:31 | ±Û¹øÈ£ : 11080 | 0
2132¸íÀÌ Àоú¾î¿ä ¸ð¹ÙÀÏÈ­¸é URL º¹»ç
[NEWS] KU Awards the First KUCE Heroes

÷ºÎ À̹ÌÁö : 1°³

The KUCE Heroes Ceremony. Provided by Korea University.

By Park Sumin (smpark1030@korea.ac.kr)

On May 15, the College of Engineering of Korea University (KU), announced two former professors, Professor Han Min Hong (Department of Industrial Management Engineering) and Professor Yun Dong Seok (Department of Materials Science and Engineering), as the first KU College of Engineering (KUCE) Heroes. The families of the two professors attended the ceremony, which was held at the Sudang Samyang Faculty House.

Professor Han¡¯s researches include the development of the world's first driverless car and its first road tests in the city. After retirement, he founded his own venture company, called 'ChumdanCha Co. Ltd.', and has continued the research and development for driverless vehicles. Professor Yun was a figure recognized worldwide for his research in iron manufacturing and was known for his contribution to the construction of Pohang Iron and Steel Company (POSCO). Furthermore, he also spearheaded the growth of the College of Engineering during his term as the Dean.

Professor Han thanked the university for the award and commented, "All of my achievements could have only been accomplished thanks to the talented students and fellow professors, whom I was very fortunate to work with." Moreover, the wife of the late Professor Yun mentioned, "My family and I are grateful for KU to recognize the achievement of my late husband. He had always been devoted to his research and I miss him very much."

Ãâó : °í·Á´ëÇб³ °íÆĽº 2024-04-18 12:07:09:

»õ·Î°íħ | ¸ñ·Ïº¸±â 
´ñ±ÛÀ» ÀÛ¼ºÇÏ½Ç ¼ö ¾ø½À´Ï´Ù. (±ÇÇÑÀÌ ¾ø´Â ȸ¿ø·¹º§)
¸ñ·Ïº¸±â 
Ä·ÆÛ½ºÇÁ·»Áî | ´ëÇ¥ : ¹ÚÁ¾Âù
¼­¿ï ¼ººÏ±¸ ¾È¾Ï·Î83 5F
»ç¾÷ÀÚ µî·Ï¹øÈ£ : 391-01-00107
Åë½ÅÆǸž÷½Å°í : 2019-¼­¿ï¼ººÏ-1598
02-925-1905
e-mail : kopapa@koreapas.com
°íÆĽº ¼Ò°³ | ÀÌ¿ë¾à°ü | °³ÀÎÁ¤º¸Ãë±Þ¹æħ | ÀÌ¿ë¹®ÀÇ | FAQ